Your mum’s favourite singer-slash-knight, Sir Rod Stewart, is coming down under for a huge Australian tour in 2023, supported by some fellow music icons. Sir Rod will be joined by Cyndi Lauper and Australia’s own Jon Stevens (Noiseworks) for a string of arena-sized dates across the country, plus a trio of shows for A Day On The Green, taking place at destination wineries in Geelong (VIC) Mount Cotton (QLD) and Bowral (NSW).
The tour will also see the ‘Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?’ singer perform a massive 2-hour set from his vast catalogue of hits, while Lauper will take the stage for an hour, playing all of her most-loved songs as well.
The tour will also take in stops in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and the NSW Hunter Valley.
You can catch all the details below.
Rod Stewart 2023 Australian Tour Dates
With Cyndi Lauper and Jon Stevens
- Saturday, 11th March – RAC Arena, Perth WA
- Tuesday, 14th March – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, VIC
- Saturday, 18th March – A Day On The Green, Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong, VIC (Lic. All Ages)
- Tuesday, 21st March – AEC Arena, Adelaide, SA
- Saturday, 25th March – A Day On The Green, Sirromet Wines, Mount Cotton, QLD (Lic. All Ages)
- Sunday, 26th March – A Day On The Green, Sirromet Wines, Mount Cotton, QLD (Lic. All Ages) – NEW SHOW
- Wednesday, 29th March – Quodos Bank Arena, Sydney, NSW
- Saturday, 1st April – Roche Estate, Hunter Valley, NSW
- Sunday, 2nd April – A Day On The Green, Centennial Vineyards, Bowral, NSW (Lic. All Ages)